Summer Season 2018
We will have an evaluation session for all NEW players on May 31, 2018. This evaluation session will be at Courtside Sports Center from 6:00p-7:00p. All NEW players that would like to join our club should attend. You must register for this evaluation by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee. New players can also sign up for their club membership when they sign up for the evaluation.
If you cannot make this evaluation date, please contact Debra Brickey for other options, dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Summer for some fun and competitive hockey!
Summer Season Practice Schedule and Time
- Tuesday June 26 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Friday June 29 – 5:00p-7:00p
- Tuesday July 10 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Friday July 13 – 5:00p-7:00p
- Tuesday July 17 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Friday July 20 – 5:00p-7:00p
- Tuesday July 24 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Friday July 27 – 5:00p-7:00p
- Tuesday July 31 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Friday August 3 – 5:00p-7:00p
- Friday August 10 – 5:00p-7:00p
- Tuesday August 14 – 6:00p-8:00p
Spring Season Practice Schedule and Time
- Thursday March 15 – 6:00p-8:00p
*Wednesday March 21 – 6:30p-8:30p– Cancelled due to Inclement weather
- Thursday March 29 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday April 5 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday April 12 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday April 19 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday April 26 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 3 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 10 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 17 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 24 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 31 – 6:00p-8:00p
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
Miss Porter’s School
60 Main Street
Farmington, CT 06032
Courtside Sports Center
517 Burlington Road
Harwinton, CT 06791
HTC will have 3 seasons; Summer, Winter, and Spring.
Year Membership – $1275
Season Membership – $525
Half Season Membership – $350
Year Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice per Season: Summer, Winter, and Spring.
Season Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house. The process can take 2-3 weeks so order asap. For more information or help with your HTC gear, please contact Kyle Boyer @ email@example.com.
Field Players – This is a Harrow uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and black/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Deb Brickey with any questions! 860.304.8042