Spring Season 2018
We will have an evaluation session for all NEW players on February 26, 2018. This evaluation session will be at Courtside Sports Center from 5:30p-6:30p. All NEW players that would like to join our club should attend. You must register for this evaluation by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee. New players can also sign up for their club membership when they sign up for the evaluation.
If you cannot make this evaluation date, please contact Debra Brickey for other options, dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Spring for some fun and competitive hockey!
Spring Season Practice Schedule and Time
- Thursday March 15 – 6:00p-8:00p
*Wednesday March 21 – 6:30p-8:30p– Cancelled due to Inclement weather
- Thursday March 29 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday April 5 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday April 12 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday April 19 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday April 26 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 3 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 10 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 17 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 24 – 6:00p-8:00p
- Thursday May 31 – 6:00p-8:00p
Winter Season Practice Schedule and Time
- Monday December 4 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday December 11 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday December 18 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday January 8 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday January 15 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday January 22 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday January 29 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday February 5 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday February 12 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday February 19 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday February 26 – 5:30p-7:30p
- Monday March 5 – 5:30p-7:30p
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
Courtside Sports Center
517 Burlington Road
Harwinton, CT 06791
HTC will have 3 seasons; Spring, Summer, and Winter.
Year Membership – $1275
Season Membership – $525
Half Season Membership – $325
Year Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice per Season: Spring, Summer, and Winter.
Season Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house. The process can take 2-3 weeks so order asap. For more information or help with your HTC gear, please contact Kyle Boyer @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Players – This is a Harrow uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and black/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Deb Brickey with any questions! 860.304.8042