Winter Season 2019/2020
Welcome to HTC Hingham!
We are super excited for a Great Season!
Winter Season Schedule
- Wednesday January 8
- Wednesday January 15
- Wednesday January 22
- Wednesday January 29
- Wednesday February 5
- Wednesday February 12
- Wednesday February 19
- Wednesday February 26
- Wednesday March 4
- Wednesday March 11
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
South Shore Sports Center
55 Recreation Park Drive
Hingham, MA 02043
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot attend the evaluation date, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the Hingham Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this winter season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at this site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Winter for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Season Membership – $480
Half Season Membership – $345
Year Membership Fee – includes practices per Season:
Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Season Membership Fee – includes 12 practices, 18 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 9 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Emily Matthews or Debra Brickey with any questions! ematthews@HTCfieldhockey.com or dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com