Winter Season 2019
Welcome to our HTC Hingham Site! We are super excited for a GREAT season!
We will have an evaluation session for all NEW players on November 13, 2018. This evaluation session will be held at the South Shore Sports Center from 6p-7p. All NEW players that would like to join our club should attend. You must register for this evaluation by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee. New players can also sign up for their club membership when they sign up for the evaluation.
- If you cannot make this evaluation date, but can attend another site’s evaluation, please follow these instructions;
1. Register for the Hingham Evaluation anyway. This way you will be included in your site’s communications!
2. Attend an evaluation session at any of our club locations.
3. Contact Debra Brickey and let us know what evaluation site you will attend. dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com
4. Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until after the evaluation takes place. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you cannot attend any of our evaluations dates, follow these instructions;
Register for the Hingham Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this winter season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Winter for some fun and competitive hockey!
Winter Season Practice Schedule and Time
Saturday December 8 – 3p-5p
Saturday December 15 – 3p-5p
Saturday December 22 – 3p-5p
Saturday December 29 – 3p-5p
Saturday January 5 – 3:30p-5:30p
Saturday January 19 – 3:30p-5:30p
Saturday January 26 – 3:30p-5:30p
Saturday February 9 – 3p-5p
Saturday February 16 – 3p-5p
Saturday February 23 – 3p-5p
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
South Shore Sports Center
55 Recreation Park Drive
Hingham, MA 02043
Year Membership – $1335
Season Membership – $480
Half Season Membership – $400
Year Membership Fee – includes practices in each season: Winter, Spring and Summer
Season Membership Fee – includes 10 practices, 20 hours of instruction.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of instruction (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house. Field Players – This is our HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and Royal and White socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Deb Brickey with any question, dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.