Spring Season 2022
Welcome to HTC North Branford! We are super excited for a Great Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
All NEW players that want to join our club this Spring are required to attend our evaluation session on March 3 from 6p-7p. Players should register for both the evaluation and their membership at the same time. If you missed the evaluation, please contact Deb at dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com for options.
If you are already in our club, you DO NOT have to register and attend the evaluation session. You can just register for your membership.
Spring Season Schedule
- Thursday March 31
- Thursday April 7
- Thursday April 14
- Thursday April 21
- Thursday April 28
- Thursday May 5
- Sunday May 8 – Tournament Opportunity – Choate
- Thursday May 12
- Thursday May 19
- Sunday May 22 – Tournament Opportunity – Choate
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
216 Foxon Rd
North Branford, CT
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot make this evaluation date, but can attend another site’s evaluation, please follow these instructions;
1. Register for the Evaluation at North Branford anyway.
2. Attend the evaluation session at another site.
3. Register for your club membership at the North Branford site, you do not have to wait until after the evaluation takes place. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you cannot attend any of our evaluations dates, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the North Branford Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this Spring season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Spring for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Spring, Summer and Winter
Year Membership – Contact Darren Smallhorn to register for a Year Membership.
Season Membership – $545
Half Season Membership – $445
Year Membership Fee – includes slightly reduced fees per season:
Spring, Summer and Winter
Season Membership Fee – includes 8 practices, 16 hours of practice. Two Tournament Opportunities, May 8 and May 22.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice (Players must choose their 6 practices before the season begins).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Deb Brickey with any questions! dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.