Winter Season 2019/2020
Welcome to HTC North Branford! We are super excited for a Great Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
Important Note – High School Players must be finished with their Season before they can attend one of our evaluation sessions. If you are not completed with your season as of November 20, 2019, please contact Deb Brickey to discuss other options.
We will have an evaluation session for all NEW players on November 20, 2019. This evaluation session will be held at the Connecticut Sportsplex from 6:00p-7:00p. All NEW players that would like to join our club should attend. You must register for this evaluation by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee. New players should also sign up for their club membership when they sign up for the evaluation session.
Winter Season Schedule
- Sunday December 1 – 12p-2p
- Sunday December 8 – 12p-2p
- Sunday December 15 – 12p-2p
- Sunday December 29 – 12p-2p
- Sunday January 5 – 12p-2p
- Sunday January 12 – 12p-2p
- Sunday January 19 – 12p-2p
- Sunday January 26 – 12p-2p
- Sunday February 2 – 12p-2p
- Sunday February 9 – 12p-2p
- Sunday February 16 – 12p-2p
- Sunday February 23 – 12p-2p
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
216 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot make this evaluation date, but can attend another site’s evaluation, please follow these instructions;
1. Register for the Evaluation site you can attend.
2. Attend the evaluation session.
3. Register for your club membership at your desired site, you do not have to wait until after the evaluation takes place. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you cannot attend any of our evaluations dates, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the North Branford Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this winter season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Winter for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Season Membership – $620
Half Season Membership – $445
Year Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice per Season:
Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Season Membership Fee – includes 12 practices, 24 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Deb Brickey with any questions! dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com