All HTC Events are on Hold because of the Coronavirus. As soon as we are cleared to begin our season, we communicate the revised dates to everyone. Stay safe and we will see you all soon on the field! Cheers!
Spring Season 2020
Welcome to HTC San Diego! We are super excited for a Great Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
We will have an evaluation session for all NEW players on February 29, 2020. This evaluation session will be held at Canyon Crest Academy from 1:30p-2:30p. All NEW players that would like to join our club should attend. You must register for this evaluation by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee. New players should also sign up for their club membership when they sign up for the evaluation session.
New Player Evaluation Venue – Saturday February 29, 2020 – 1:30p-2:30p
Canyon Crest Academy
5951 Village Center Loop Road
San Diego, CA 92130
Spring Season Schedule
Updated as of March 2, 2020
- Saturday April 25 – 11a-1p – TPHS
- Sunday April 26 – 11a-1p – TPHS
- Saturday May 2 – 12p-2p – TPHS
- Sunday May 3 – 11a-1p – TPHS
- Saturday May 9 – 11a-1p – TPHS
- Sunday May 17 – 11a-1p – TPHS
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather may not be re-scheduled due to facility availability.
Spring Training Venues
Torrey Pines High School (TPHS)
3710 Del Mar Heights Road
San Diego, CA 92130
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot attend our evaluation date, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the San Diego Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this spring season. They can email this recommendation to mblack@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at our site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Spring for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Spring, Summer, and Winter
Season Membership – $595
Half Season Membership – $400
Year Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice per Season:
Spring, Summer, and Winter
Season Membership Fee – includes 12 practices, 24 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the following link STORE. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
*Please contact Mika firstname.lastname@example.org for available uniform numbers (both field players and goalies).
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact our HTC staff with any questions!
Mika Black – HTC San Diego – Regional Director – mblack@HTCfieldhockey.com
Darren Smallhorn – HTC Club Owner – dsmallhorn@HTCfieldhockey.com
Debra Brickey – HTC Club Owner – dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com