Winter Season 2019/2020
Welcome to HTC San Diego! We are super excited for a Great Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
Important Note – High School Players must be finished with their Season before they can attend our evaluation session. If you are not completed with your season as of November 24, 2019, please contact Mika Black to discuss other options.
We will have an evaluation session for all NEW players on November 24, 2019. This evaluation session will be held at Alga Norte Park from 6:00p-7:00p. All NEW players that would like to join our club should attend. You must register for this evaluation by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee. New players should also sign up for their club membership when they sign up for the evaluation session.
Winter Season Schedule
- Saturday December 7
- Saturday December 14
- Saturday December 21
- Saturday January 4
- Saturday January 11
- Saturday January 18
- Saturday January 25
- Saturday February 1
- Saturday February 8
- Saturday February 15
- Saturday February 22
- Saturday February 29
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather may not be re-scheduled due to facility availability.
Canyon Crest Academy
5951 Village Center Loop Road
San Diego, CA 92130
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot attend our evaluation date, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the San Diego Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this winter season. They can email this recommendation to mblack@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at our site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Winter for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Season Membership – $595
Half Season Membership – $400
Year Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice per Season:
Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Season Membership Fee – includes 12 practices, 24 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact our HTC staff with any questions!
Mika Black – HTC San Diego – Regional Director – mblack@HTCfieldhockey.com
Darren Smallhorn – HTC Club Owner – dsmallhorn@HTCfieldhockey.com
Debra Brickey – Club Owner – dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com