Winter Season 2019
Welcome to our HTC San Diego Site! We are super excited for a GREAT season!
We will have an evaluation session for all players on December 8, 2018. This evaluation session will be held at Canyon Crest Academy from 10a-12p. All players that would like to join our club should attend. You must register for this evaluation by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee. Players can also sign up for their club membership when they sign up for the evaluation.
- If you cannot attend this evaluation date, follow these instructions;
- Register for the San Diego Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this winter season. They can email this recommendation to mblack@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at this site will be limited, so sign up today!
Feel free to share this evaluation date and our club information with your teammates and friends who might want to join us this winter!
Winter Season Practice Schedule
- Saturday December 15 – 10a-12p
- Saturday January 5 – 10a-12p
- Saturday January 12 – 9a-11a
- Saturday January 19 – 10a-12p
- Saturday January 26 – 10a-12p
- Saturday February 2 – 1p-3p
- Saturday February 9 – 9a-11a
- Saturday February 16 – 9a-11a
- Saturday February 23 – 9a-11a
- Saturday March 2 – 10a-12p
Canyon Crest Academy
5951 Village Center Loop Road
San Diego, CA 92130
HTC will have 3 seasons; Winter, Spring and Summer.
Year Membership – $1425
Season Membership – $480
Half Season Membership – $400
Year Membership Fee – includes full season practices in each of the following seasons: Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Season Membership Fee – includes 10 practices, 20 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniforms and Practice Pinney –
Please note – our Practice Pinney is available to purchase now. There are three pinneys to choose from, Youth unisex, Adult unisex, and Women’s Pinney.
The HTC Uniform will be available to order in early December. Stay Tuned.
There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact our HTC staff with any questions!
Mika Black – HTC San Diego – Regional Director – mblack@HTCfieldhockey.com
Darren Smallhorn – HTC Club Owner – dsmallhorn@HTCfieldhockey.com
Debra Brickey – Club Owner – dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com