All HTC Events are on Hold because of the Coronavirus. As soon as we are cleared to begin our season, we communicate the revised dates to everyone. Stay safe and we will see you all soon on the field! Cheers!
Spring Season 2020
Welcome to HTC Hotchkiss! We are super excited for a Great Season!
Spring Season Practice Schedule
- Sunday April 26
- Sunday May 3
- Sunday May 10
- Sunday May 17
- Sunday May 31
- Sunday June 7
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
The Hotchkiss School
22 Lime Rock Rd.
- If you cannot make this evaluation date, but can attend another site’s evaluation, please follow these instructions;
1. Register for the Hotchkiss Evaluation anyway. This way you will be included in your site’s communications!
2. Attend an evaluation session at any of our club locations.
3. Contact Debra Brickey and let us know what evaluation site you will attend. dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com
4. Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until after the evaluation takes place. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you cannot attend any of our evaluations dates, follow these instructions;
- Register for the Hotchkiss Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this spring season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Spring for some fun and competitive hockey!
Season Membership – $520
Half Season Membership – $445
Season Membership Fee – includes 10 practices, 20 hours of instruction.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of instruction (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Deb Brickey with any questions! dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.