High Performance Evaluations 2024
If you would like to train and compete with our high performance program this page holds the information for our evaluation process.
ALL RETURNING HIGH PERFORMANCE PLAYERS MUST BE EVALUATED AGAIN FOR THE UPCOMING 2024 YEAR.
- Saturday, December 2 9:00am – 12:00pm CVEATC
- Sunday, December 3 9:00am – 12:00pm CVEATC
Cost: $80.00/player for both days
What is the HTC CA High Performance program?
High performance (HP) is a year-round commitment of training and competition. Our HP teams will practice a minimum of 2x per week, compete in scrimmages and tournaments locally and nationally.
All players who are interested in participating in our HP program must register – whether you are new or returning.
We ask that you commit to attendance at our training and tournaments. The coaches support a healthy communication environment with our athletes and families and know that conflicts may arise with dates as we move forward with each calendar year. We ask that you understand the following commitments below when considering this program:
- Training/practice attendance is a must. If you have a conflict, it must be discussed with the coaches in advance.
Year-round tournaments that are offered to our High Performance athletes:
- Shooting Star Thanksgiving Tournament November 24-26, 2023 in Midlothian, Virginia
- Winter Escape Showcase January 12-14 in Sanford, Florida
- 4Goals 7v7 Tournament February 3-4, 2024 at Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center
- UC Davis 11v11 Tournament February 17-18, 2024 at UC Davis
- Texas Scrimmages February 24-25, 2024
- Cal 6v6 Tournament March 9-10, 2024 at UC Berkeley
- Stanford Hockey 6’s – April 2024 – Official dates TBD
- USAFH Regional Club Championships U16 and U19 – April/May 2024 – Time and Location TBD
- USAFH National Club Championships U16 and U19- June/July 2024 – Time and Location TBD
+ Scrimmages and Tournaments may be added each season. We will make sure to communicate this out to you all with as much advance notice as we can.
- Age requirements for the High Performance Program are determined by a players age on January 1, 2024.
- Everyone must have USFHA membership and affiliate with HTC CA. Please make sure you have the expiration date marked on your calendar so you know when to renew.
We anticipate a competitive year and look forward to helping our players take their game to the next level!
Any questions, contact Mika Black at firstname.lastname@example.org