Spring Season 2022
Welcome to HTC Glastonbury! We are super excited for a Great Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
All NEW players that want to join our club this Spring are required to attend our evaluation session on March 5th from 10a-11a. Players should register for both the evaluation and their membership at the same time.
If you are already in our club, you DO NOT have to register and attend the evaluation session. You can just register for your membership.
Spring Season Schedule
- Saturday March 19
- Saturday March 26
- Saturday April 2
- Saturday April 9
- Saturday April 16
- Saturday April 23
- Saturday April 30
- Saturday May 7
- Saturday May 14
- Saturday May 21
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
Oakwood Sports Center
40 Oakwood Drive
Glastonbury, CT 06033
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot make this evaluation date, but can attend another site’s evaluation, please follow these instructions;
1. Register for the Evaluation at Glastonbury anyway.
2. Attend the evaluation session at another site.
3. Register for your club membership at the Glastonbury site, you do not have to wait until after the evaluation takes place. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you cannot attend any of our evaluations dates, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the Glastonbury Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this Spring season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Spring for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Spring, Summer and Winter
Year Membership – Contact Darren Smallhorn to Register for a Year Membership
Season Membership – $545
Half Season Membership – $445
Year Membership Fee – Receive slight discount per season.
(Spring, Summer, and Winter)
Season Membership Fee – includes 10 practices, 20 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice.
(Half Season Members must choose their 6 practices ahead of time.)
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Deb Brickey with any questions! dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.