All HTC Events are on Hold because of the Coronavirus. As soon as we are cleared to begin our season, we communicate the revised dates to everyone. Stay safe and we will see you all soon on the field! Cheers!
Spring Season 2020
Welcome to HTC WMass South! We are super excited for a Great Spring Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
All NEW players that want to join our club this spring that missed our evaluation session should do the following:
- Register for an evaluation anyway to be fair to those that were able to attend. You can register by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee.
- New players must send in a simple recommendation from a coach. The recommendation should include what a player needs to work on this spring. The recommendation should be sent to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- New players can sign up for their club membership when they sign up for the evaluation session.
Spring Season Schedule
- Sunday April 26 @ EC
- Sunday May 3 @ EC
- Saturday May 9 @ EC
- Sunday May 10 @ EC
- Sunday May 17 @ EC
- Sunday May 31 @ EC
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
Roots Athletic Center (RAC)
181 Root Road
Westfield, MA 01085
Elms College (EC)
291 Springfield Street
Chicopee, MA 01013
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot make this evaluation date, but can attend another site’s evaluation, please follow these instructions;
1. Register for the Evaluation site you can attend.
2. Attend the evaluation session.
3. Register for your club membership at your desired site, you do not have to wait until after the evaluation takes place. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you cannot attend any of our evaluations dates, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the WMass South Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this spring season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Spring for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Spring, Summer and Winter
Season Membership – $620
Half Season Membership – $445
Year Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice per Season:
Spring, Summer and Winter
Season Membership Fee – includes 12 practices, 24 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Anika Goodhue with any questions! agoodhue@HTCfieldhockey.com