Spring Club Season 2022
Welcome to HTC San Diego! We are super excited for our Spring Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players (U14/U16 and U19 – field players and goalies)
We will have an evaluation session for all NEW players on Saturday March 12, 2022. This evaluation session will be held at Torrey Pines High School from 2:00p-4:00p. All NEW players that would like to join our club should attend.
You must register for this evaluation by clicking on the Big Blue Register Now Button. There is a $50 evaluation fee. After the evaluation – you will receive an email with details on further registrations and steps. We will send you this information by Monday March 14.
New Player Evaluation Venue – Saturday March 12, 2022 – 2:00p-4:00p
Torrey Pines High School
3710 Del Mar Heights Road
San Diego, CA 92130
What do I need to bring with me on the day of evaluations?
- Pinnie or a light and dark t-shirt
- Turf shoes or cleats. The surface we will be on is field turf.
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot attend our evaluation date, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the San Diego Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this winter season. They can email this recommendation to mblack@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at our site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership. Please share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Spring.
Uniform and Training Pinnie Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
*Please contact Mika firstname.lastname@example.org for available uniform numbers (both field players and goalies) BEFORE YOU ORDER.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact our HTC staff with any questions!
Mika Black – HTC San Diego – Regional Director – mblack@HTCfieldhockey.com
Darren Smallhorn – HTC Club Owner – dsmallhorn@HTCfieldhockey.com
Debra Brickey – HTC Club Owner – dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com