Spring Season 2022
Welcome to HTC WMass South at Smith College!
We are excited to announce our HTC Spring Club Program for our WMass location. We will offer two sessions this Spring. Each session will have 7 practices, 14 hours of top notch instruction and FUN! Players should sign up for each session separately.
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
All NEW players that want to join our club this Spring are required to attend our evaluation session on March 27th from 4p-6p. Players should register for both the evaluation and their membership at the same time.
If you are already in our club, you DO NOT have to register and attend the evaluation session. You can just register for your membership.
Spring Season Schedule
- Sunday April 3 – 4p-6p
- Friday April 8 – 7p-9p
- Friday April 15 – 7p-9p
- Friday April 22 – 7p-9p
- Sunday May 1 – 4p-6p
- Sunday May 8 – 4p-6p
- Sunday May 15 – 4p-6p
- Thursday May 26 – 6p-8p
- Thursday June 2 – 6p-8p
- Thursday June 9 – 6p-8p
- Thursday June 16 – 6p-8p
- Thursday June 23 – 6p-8p
- Thursday June 30 – 6p-8p
- Thursday July 7 – 6p-8p
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather may not be able to be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
106 Lower College Ln
Northhampton, MA 01063
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot attend our evaluation date, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the WMass South Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this Spring season. They can email this recommendation to agoodhue@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Spring for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Spring, Summer and Winter
Spring Club Membership Fee
$415, includes 7 practices, 14 hours of instruction
Payment plans are available, contact dsmallhorn@HTCfieldhockey.com
Practice Pinney – We require all players to purchase their practice HTC pinnie. Players can purchase this pinney on the Store tab on the HTC website. The pinney will be shipped to your house.
Uniforms – We require players to purchase their HTC uniform. Players can purchase their HTC uniform by visiting the Store tab on the HTC website. Players can choose any uniform number they wish to wear.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
Contact Anika Goodhue with any questions! agoodhue@HTCfieldhockey.com.