Summer Season 2020
Welcome to our HTC Summer High Performance Page. We are super excited to select and work with our HP athletes this summer!
What is the HTC High Performance program?
The HP program is replacing our Regional Cup Championship team program that was cancelled due to the Covid crisis. Our HP teams will practice 2 times per week, compete in scrimmages on Saturdays/Sundays, and attend 1-3 regional and national tournaments. We will select a U14, a U16, and a U19 Team. This is the only event that we will have a selection process for players. We will use Session 1 of our Connecticut club program as our HP selection opportunity. All players that are interested in participating in our HP program must do the following;
- Register for the RCC/HP Evaluation. We have had many players already register to be considered for the RCC program, so you are all set. If you have not registered for the RCC/HP evaluation you can do so under the Tournament Tab or click HERE
- Once you have registered to be considered for the HP program, you should then register for Session 1 under the Connecticut club tab. This registration is to attend the 4 practices/evaluations listed below;
All Age Groups Field Players – 12p-2p
Tuesday June 23
Thursday June 25
Tuesday June 30
Thursday July 2
3. Teams will be announced on July 3, 2020. For the players that are selected to the HP Program, we will forward the specific training practice schedule for the summer. For those players that do not make the HP program this summer, you can register for our Club Program, Session 2 and Session 3.
- Age requirements for the HP Program is determined by a players age on January 1, 2020.
- Everyone must have USFHA membership that is current through September 1, 2020 and you must select HTC as your affiliated club.
- Deadlines to Register for the Evaluation Opportunities and to be considered for one of our HP teams is June 19, 2020.
- We will announce our Teams on July 3, 2020.
We are very excited to offer our High Performance Program this summer. We anticipate a very competitive summer season and look forward to helping our players take their game to the next level!
Any questions, contact Debra Brickey or Darren Smallhorn; dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com