Winter Season 2021/2022
Welcome to HTC Tolland! We are super excited for a Great Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
All NEW players that want to join our club this winter are required to attend our evaluation session on November 30th from 6p-7p. Players should register for both the evaluation and their membership at the same time.
If you are already in our club, you DO NOT have to register and attend the evaluation session. You can just register for your membership.
Winter Season Schedule
- Tuesday December 7
- Tuesday December 14
- Tuesday December 21
- Tuesday December 28
- Tuesday January 4
- Tuesday January 11
- Tuesday January 18
- Tuesday January 25
- Tuesday February 1
- Tuesday February 8
- Tuesday February 15
- Tuesday February 22
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
Star Hill Athletic Center
100 Gerber Drive
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot make this evaluation date, but can attend another site’s evaluation, please follow these instructions;
1. Register for the Evaluation at Tolland anyway.
2. Attend the evaluation session at another site.
3. Register for your club membership at the Tolland site, you do not have to wait until after the evaluation takes place. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you cannot attend any of our evaluations dates, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the Tolland Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this winter season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Winter for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Winter, Spring, and Summer
Season Membership – $640
Half Season Membership – $445
Year Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice per Season:
Winter, Spring and Summer
Season Membership Fee – includes 12 practices, 24 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing).
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Deb Brickey with any questions! dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.