Winter Season 2022/2023
Welcome to HTC Tolland! We are super excited for a Great Season!
Evaluation Session for all NEW players
All NEW players that want to join our club this winter are required to attend our evaluation session on November 29th from 6p-7p. Players should register for both the evaluation and their membership at the same time as space will be limited.
If you are already in our club, you DO NOT have to register and attend the evaluation session. You can just register for your membership.
Winter Season Schedule
- Tuesday December 6
- Tuesday December 13
- Tuesday December 20
- Tuesday December 27
- Tuesday January 3
- Tuesday January 10
- Tuesday January 24
- Tuesday January 31
- Tuesday February 7
- Tuesday February 21
- Tuesday February 28
- Tuesday March 7
*Please note that any cancelled practice due to bad weather will not be re-scheduled. Players can make up any cancelled practice by attending another HTC practice site.
Star Hill Athletic Center
100 Gerber Drive
What if I cannot make the scheduled Evaluation date?
- If you cannot make this evaluation date, but can attend another site’s evaluation, please follow these instructions;
1. Register for the Evaluation at Tolland anyway.
2. Attend the evaluation session at another site.
3. Register for your club membership at the Tolland site, you do not have to wait until after the evaluation takes place. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you cannot attend any of our evaluations dates, follow these instructions;
- Register and pay for the Tolland Evaluation anyway. This is fair to those players that are able to attend.
- Contact your high school, middle school, or youth league coach and have them write a simple recommendation. Have them list what you can work on this winter season. They can email this recommendation to dbrickey@HTCfieldhockey.com.
- Register for your club membership, you do not have to wait until the recommendation is sent in to us. Enrollment at each site will be limited, so sign up today!
- If you are already a member of our club, you DO NOT have to attend the evaluation session! You can just sign up for your membership.
Please feel free to share this evaluation session date with your friends and teammates who might want to join this Winter for some fun and competitive hockey!
HTC will have 3 seasons; Winter, Spring, and Summer
Year Membership – $1625
Contact Darren Smallhorn to register for your Year Membership.
Season Membership – $645
Half Season Membership – $445
Year Membership Fee – includes 24 hours of practice per Season:
Winter, Spring and Summer
Season Membership Fee – includes 12 practices, 24 hours of practice.
Half Season Membership Fee – includes 6 practices, 12 hours of practice (any 6 practices of your choosing. Players must select their 6 practices prior to the season starting).
We are excited to announce our partnership with OSAKA Hockey.
All players are required to purchase our Osaka HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Darren Smallhorn with any questions! dsmallhorn@HTCfieldhockey.com.