Spring Session I Practice Dates and Locations
- Saturday March 30 – 10:00am-11:30am @ Oakwood Sports Center
- Saturday April 6 – 10:00am-11:30am @ Oakwood Sports Center
- Saturday April 13 – 10:00am-11:30am @ Oakwood Sports Center
- Saturday April 27 – 9am-10:30am @ Miss Porter’s School
Spring Session I Tournament Opportunities
- Sunday April 14 – Merrimack Tournament
- Sunday May 5 – Fairfield University Jamboree – CT Cup
Spring Session II Practice Dates and Locations
- Saturday May 11 – 9:00am-10:30am @ Miss Porter’s School
- Tuesday May 14 – 5:00pm-7:00pm @ Star Hill Family Athletic Center
- Saturday May 18 – 9:30-11:00 am @ Miss Porter’s School
- Tuesday May 28 – 5:00pm-7:00pm @ Star Hill Family Athletic Center
- Tuesday June 4 – 5:00pm-7:00pm @ Star Hill Family Athletic Center
- Saturday June 15 – 9:00am-10:30am @ Miss Porter’s School
- Tuesday June 18 – 5:00pm-7:00pm @ Star Hill Family Athletic Center
Spring Session II Tournament Opportunities
- May 12 – Wizards FHC Youth Tournament
- May 25 – HTC Memorial Day Tournament
- June 2 – Stonehill 7v7 Tournament
Summer Practice Dates and Locations
Summer Tournament Opportunities
Players can register for the Shooting Star Kids Cup now, this registration is listed under the Tournament Tab. The other summer tournaments will be open for registration shortly!
- June 22-23 – Shooting Star Kids Cup
- June 30 – HTC Summer Kick Off Tournament
- July 14 – HTC Mid-Summer Classic Tournament
- July 27-28 – 4Goals Cup
Oakwood Sports Center
40 Oakwood Drive
Star Hill Athletic Center
100 Gerber Dr.
Tolland, CT 06084
Miss Porter’s School
38 Mountain Road
Program Membership Options
Spring Session I Only
Spring Session II Only
Both Spring Sessions
Spring Session I Practice Membership – $150
Spring Session II Practice Membership – $300
Both Sessions Full Membership- $395
U10/U12 Spring Tournaments – $40 per tournament for those athletes registered for our Youth Spring Training Sessions, $50 per tournament for those athletes that only want to participate in the tournaments.
Uniform Fee – There is a one time fee to purchase our required HTC Uniform Kit. Players can purchase their uniform and practice pinney by clicking on the STORE tab on the HTC website. The uniform and practice pinney will be shipped to your house.
Field Players – This is a HTC uniform which includes a white and blue Jersey, a black kilt, practice pinney, and royal/white socks.
Goalkeepers – This includes a Practice and Game Goalkeeper Jersey and Black shorts.
All club members who do not already have this uniform are required to purchase prior to our first practice.
Contact Kelsey Iwanicki, our Youth Director with any questions!